Friday, May 25, 2012

S.E.L.F.I.S.H

tolerating block headed people is juz a waste of time
rather annoying me eight hours for five days and a half
well exruciating,
holding up my anger
will not be good at the end
so hopefully i could come up with more ideas to hold up that B*****D of mine

How could someone be so selfish..if I were to say leadership
gosh to far from expectation
to sum up everything
im helping someone that is acting retarded...

the evilish in me is coming out,
so beware human
or wat so ever
ur heating up my nerves
which is not surprisingly good for both of us..hmmmm

well ya personal issue should not be juggled around
of course probably when there is a time profesionalism counts

Yes Im younger than u doesnt mean u can push me around
Yes Im qualified than u doesnt mean i have to cope with ur silly demands

IT'S BULLYING !!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment