Sunday, August 26, 2012

bye bye baby

So much junkies going around lately, at first it was my lappy..while i was doing editing wit my pic n  mr.bie's picture...my lappy went "KONG"..huhu...screen turn to blank for few minutes..and it juz shut off itself....T.T...fortunately wit my bie's help..lappy is now doing fine....fuhhh....the after lappy problem was solve, now it was my baby x10....battery n lcd problem happening..my gudness....bad luck striking me over n over as i had my flat tyres few days ago...kurengz...=( ..makasi Mr.BIE for all the HELP...sian...peluh2 oso tukar tyre..and the gud things is..Mr.Bie tought me to change tyre..*proud of myself kunu....wakakaka..

After all, good things shall come after bad luck session...hehehe..here's a collection of Kleenex vintage facial tissue...I was soooo attracted wit the package wrapping..weee^_^(sayang mau guna..wakaka...dasar perempuan)..then there was my cute bunny uncang..with the head petruding....me likey...

While walking,I meant window shopping wit mr bie...i had made my declaration...TT..huhu..tak pe for the sake of our future room to be refurnish...We had to do a lot of saving..the big day is getting nearer....I will stop my SHOPPING......at least for seven months..ok..fine..good...can tahan..bole tahan..MESTI tahan...
THE WORD MESTI suit better...well gambateh for me..heart desire must stop for once...hehe

tata..

girlie...




No comments:

Post a Comment