Friday, March 1, 2013

49 days to go

Many things happen lately....but one of the most overwhelming situation now...people in LDU are in the alarming state...How come tis could ever happen???..If only immediate action taken earlier..Things woudnt get worsen...but wat can we do???...my prayers for them..hopefully everything gonna subsides as usual soon.

Last month was great...but i missed my special day with MR.BIE..."mr valentino spending valentine alone"..ngeheehhe....Six days in Thailand, *far from home...huhuhu*,but anyway...i didnt come back wit empty handed...great experience and pleasure wit workmates..the food was not suitable to my taste buds..due to the spiciness of chillies and peppers...but it was not bad at all..

nice remembrance for 2013
I cant wait for next trip to my maternal hometown....after my big day gonna have some super duper special quality time wit MR.BIE...officially as H&W...>.<....
hopefully things goes smoothly....as we wanted to..=)
thats for now...ciao...
nite nite
Girlie

No comments:

Post a Comment