Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Throwback....

It been quite a while since i lost somewhere of blogging...remembering back my teen years, its all about memories coming back. I bet everyone too have there own special stories and experience. If i were given a chance to rewind the past, i be thankful for who i am today. The past that i have today has teaches me the meaning of life and tadaaa..... this is me as now.

Motherhood !! !! before my younger years i might think of it as the most horrible parts of a woman growing phase, waking up and toiling with kids without knowing when till its stop..^^..Lol.. Alisha has totally change me. She was the most sweetest gift i ever had. Having her around has brighten me and mr bie. At this 5 months of age, my little lady has her own characteristic of hers... but most of all she would always brighten everyone nears her....




Mama's little lady will be baptism soon. Praise the Lord for this wonderful gift..^^

Ciao...till next,..gudnite^^

No comments:

Post a Comment