Monday, July 21, 2014

Short noted holiday vacay

For some reason, this few days happenings was the least that I expected. All my plannings a.k.a goals that I had in mind will be postponed in the meanwhile due to shortage of sources in hand. But anyway hopefully i will not regret on this one. Not to my expectation as our daughter is very young, mr bie would forbide me to leave her for a long period of time ( i mean six days is still considered longggggg time), momma gonna miss you soooooo much. Instead he persuaded me to join this trip . He such a sporting fellow on this one as he always annoys me on other times...hehe...

As my trip will be scheduled next week... i was phobia imagining up high from the ground....this time is way up up up in the sky...Yes i do admit i freak out. MH17 & MH370 sadden our hearts. Many lives where affected ; family & friend grieves for the love ones missing and perish in the short notice. Pray and hope that everything will be fine.Amen.

My little angle on earth, momma is very worried about you, hope u will be fine with papa later. Momma will be back with lots of pressie for u, be a good girl...<3 p="">

nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment