Thursday, May 28, 2015

Post pregnancy life

this blog has been left abandoned for a long long time then i convert to a new blog..but when i see this old blog of mine  it feels nostalgic reading some of the old post during zaman of muda..hehe
..oh my its really hard to use this tab as im not use blogging here....and of another second thought lets come back to this old blog again...some memories are meant to be kept right.?
im now in my maternity holidays...hmmm macam cepat ja masa berlalu..mmg siok juga jadi full time house wife...***joking ^^,..
papa bie always ejek2 me for being someone who couldnt stand for doing nothing..yup i like to be occupied with something...supaya tida boring ba...for the meantime im enjoying the feeling of doing nothing as i know a long pile of work will be waiting for me...actually dengar pun mcm jantung mau jatuh....but nevermind...challenge accepted...wink wink....haha..
im near to finish my confinement..mmg rimas juga...banyak pantang this pantang that...but what to do..kena jaga...if not padah oh..in terms of body weight ada kurang2 but kalau cakap pasal shape habis...semua lari alignment...my muffin pouch..ouch..sexy sementara before i will do some disipline routine to get back in healthy shape...
hehe..will be back to continue with my labour story...
adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment